Leaded Light Cement
£10.00 inc VAT
LEADED LIGHT CEMENT
An easy-to-use cement for the fabrication of stained glass and leaded light windows.
Ready mixed and provides a weatherproof seal between glass and lead came in stained glass and leaded lights.
This product can be brushed between the lead and glass. It can be used on both sides of the glass panel and is used to stop the glass from moving and also provides a waterproof seal.
- Forms a weatherproof seal between glass and lead came in leaded lights.
- Ready mixed – no preparation or mixing required.
- Made to a traditional formula.
- Ensures a secure, hardwearing and professional finish.
- A proven 30 year history of sound weatherproofing.
- Application temperature range: +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life: In excess of three months
- Service Temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Setting Time: 16 hours
- Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions